Coconut Oil Fudge
- 112 grams (1/2 cups) coconut oil
- 48 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 128 grams (1/2 cup) cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 79 grams (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional—leave out if nut butter is salted)
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
In a small pan, combine all ingredients.
Heat the ingredients over medium heat and whisk just until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan. Place in fridge and let set for at least two hours.
Remove using the parchment paper and cut into squares. I got 18 squares out of it (six columns, three rows).
Store in fridge or freezer.
Adapted from Golden Barrel's recipe.